YSM Series Series - Studio Monitors
Compact Studio Subwoofer
· 10-Inch 250-Watt Active Studio Subwoofer
· Balanced Inputs and Outputs
· 80Hz Fixed High Pass Filter on Monitor Outputs
· Tunable Crossover (50 - 200Hz)
· Footswitchable* Subwoofer Bypass
· The compact 250-watt YSS10 active studio subwoofer is the perfect solution for home or project studio needing additional low frequency support for mixes. Designed to be the ideal companion for Yorkville YSM Series monitors, the YSS10 uses a high efficiency front mounted 10 -inch woofer to deliver solid, even bass response at any listening level.
· Innovative footswitchable* bypass allows the YSS10 to be punched in and out of the mix from the engineer's chair instantly and effortlessly during critical tracking and mixing. Monitor thru-outs from the YSS10 have a fixed 80Hz low frequency roll-off ensuring maximum clarity from the nearfield mix when combined with the sub.
· Contoured MDF baffles, custom designed soft dome tweeters and high quality low frequency woofers used in Yorkville's YSM Series monitors combine to minimize front face reflections creating improving phase response, providing a wider 'sweet spot' in the listening position. Front facing port design solves the issue of bass coupling with back walls and corners in small environments which can generate false low-frequency information in your mix.
· Compatible with virtually any source, Yorkville YSM Series Studio Monitors have a widely variable input trim control for the balanced XLR / ¼-inch combi-jack input. Four position high and low frequency trim controls (at -2, -1, 0 and +1.5dB) allow user adjustable EQ contour to compensate for speaker placement in less than perfect listening spaces.
· Rock-solid 3/4-inch MDF cabinet construction with heavy internal bracing and ample internal dampening material reduces unwanted low frequency rumble ensures Yorkville YSM Series cabinets reproduce source material with near pinpoint accuracy and detail.
· System Type Studio Subwoofer
· Active or Passive Active
· Program Power (Watts) 250 Watts
· Max SPL (dB) 120dB
· Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3db) 50 - 200Hz
· Crossover Frequency (Hz) 50 - 200Hz Tunable
· Driver Configuration 10-inch Ceramic Magnet
· HF Program Power (Watts) 250 Watts
· LF Power Amplifier (Watts) 250-Watt
· LF Amplifier Type Class-D
· Cooling Scheme Dynamic Fan
· Inputs - XLR Yes (x2)
· LED Indicators Power, Signal, Clip
· Other Controls / Features Gain Control, Ground Lift, Phase Switch, Tunable 50-200Hz Crossover, XLR Outputs, Foot switchable* Subwoofer Bypass, (*Accessory Footswitch Optional)
· Enclosure Materials MDF
· Baffle Material MDF
· Optional Covering / Finishes Black Semi Gloss Vinyl
· Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches) 16.5 x 18.5 x 13.25
· Dimensions (DWH xbackW, cm) 41.9 x 47 x 33.7
· Weight (lbs/kg) 36/16.3
Specifications subject to change without notice